Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


It is Christmas Eve the snow was falling earlier this morning but now it has warmed a bit and it's mixed rain and sleet. I can't hardly believe how fast this month has come and is about to go. However, I want to enjoy this special time of the year as we celebrate the Birth of our Savior.

I'm so very thankful for so much this year. I am reminded of the greatest gift ever given by a Loving and Caring God who wanted to provide a way for us all to live eternity with Him.
He did this by sending His Son, Jesus Christ to live a life of true sacrifice for all who would believe.

Salvation is truly a precious gift. I can't help but be a bit sentimental about all that God has done for me....

I just thank the Lord for calling me into His Family and for giving me such a precious gift in His Son, Jesus Christ!

Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments: