Friday, September 18, 2009

The Women

I have been wanting to see this movie for some time and finally I did....

Here's the thing....
Life is full and I've been so blessed!
This movie made me think of all the women who have been in my life -

I am so thankful for you all....
Past
Present
Future

I wish we could have watched this movie together..

2 things that really I absolutely loved:

"The Vault" Steeling that one!
&
The moment when Meg Ryan and Annette Bening are sitting on the steps outside;
when Meg says, " It feels like when you lose an arm or leg and you have... you know that phantom feeling.." and she begins to cry. Then, Annette says, " Oh I know it is hard.. I know you miss him".
Then Meg says, "No, not him... I miss you! "

For all those who have come into my life and for whatever reason: a move, relocation, job changes... that is how I feel about you...

I hope you know who you are!

I love you ~