Thursday, October 09, 2008

Job hunting

I really wish that job hunting was as easy as going to an orchard and picking an apple. 
Alas~ it is not! 


I've been working on sending out resume's and doing interviews but so far nothing. It's been discouraging since I started looking. Mind you its only been 2 weeks but man it feels like a month. I definitely want to wait for the right one but there are moments when I think. We have 3 kids in college and I'm about to go back myself.... Hellow- it's not cheap and I need a job! ;) 
However, I know the Lord is caring for us and we aren't really in need of me working I just want to help in the load. Especially this year while I wait to get into nursing school. I should hear though in the next month if I am accepted into one of the schools here. 
Again, I find that the Lord is stretching me in new and different ways. 

anyway- here's to job hunting - I have a job fair I'm going to on the 15th. Lord willing- I'll be offered a job! 

Here's Pray'n for something to sweet to fall in my lap! 



No comments: