Friday, February 27, 2009

Eternity ~ Life ~ Hope


I hate when I haven't blogged in a while and it seems like that is happening alot lately. I'm just too tired to really have time to sit and write. I love blogging though and I pray that as the summer moves into sight I'll have more and more time to blog and get back to writing again.

In the mean time though I'll just pop in and pop out as time permits.

This month has brought some serious changes to our family. Our Daughter's boyfriend Nick, asked for her hand in marriage! So they are engaged now and a wedding is planned for May of this year! :) I am very excited for her and Nick. They both love the Lord and desire to serve Him.

Our work among our Men and Women in Uniform, US ARMY, is going well. We stay busy but it's been good. Just two days ago I was able to share with a young woman and she believed. It was a blessing to me that the Lord allowed me the privilege of leading her to the Lord. I am so excited for her!

That is the reason for the title... Eternity, Life, Hope.....

She now has all three and so much more!

To God Be the Glory!

No comments: