Friday, August 09, 2013

The Journey

After some time way from writing I've felt that pang with in me to get back to the very things that bring fulfillment. This is one of those things that, over the years, has brought me much fulfillment and it's writing.  My dad, Chuck Emmett, a very godly man once sat me down and told me that I needed to journal my thoughts. I started this discipline when I was in my teens and have continued to journal all my life, writing.  So, my journey back to writing. Where am I today?

We, my beloved, Dwayne Hughes and I , are in Naples, Italy. We just arrived in June and it has been refreshing to say the least. I have missed being overseas more than I realized. However, I miss our kids and being involved in their lives but as with all stages of life there is always something to glean from where are and I pray that I will glean much from this stage of life.

From  here on out I will be writing weekly of what the Lord is teaching me. I pray that who ever falls upon this blog will be blessed, be challenged, be changed ~ "Transformed" not by what I write but rather what the Lord has been doing in my life. Maybe by my sharing others will begin their Journey seeking "Transformation"......


Blessings,
Melissa

No comments: